Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club at something. Power through obstacles with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $8 for a nine-hole round of golf for one (up to a $16 value)
- $15 for a nine-hole round of golf for two (up to a $32 value)
- $28 for a nine-hole round of golf for four (up to a $64 value)
- $8 for two medium buckets of range balls (a $16 value). A full bucket holds approximately 75 balls.
Claremont Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Claremont Golf Course
Beneath Mount Baldy, which cuts a snowy wedge from the horizon, Claremont Golf Course's nine holes form a grassy emerald pool. Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden lies adjacent to the golf course, filling the air with the scents of native Californian flora and punishing players with penalty strokes for always using roses in their poetic metaphors. Totaling 1,915 yards from the back tees, with just one hole longer than 300 yards, the nine-hole executive course does not present a lengthy undertaking. Taken along with the lighted driving range and practice area, the comparatively short course is a great place for beginners to start out and for more experienced golfers to practice the short game or use their golf balls that bruise easily.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 31 course
- Total length of 1,915 yards from the back tees
- Two sets of tees per hole