What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for $350 toward two porcelain veneers ($350 value)
- $99 for $800 toward four porcelain veneers ($800 value)
- $149 for $1,000 toward six porcelain veneers with seventh veneer free ($1,000 value)
- $99 for $350 toward two Lumineers ($350 value)
- $159 for $800 toward four Lumineers ($800 value)
$199 for $1,000 toward six Lumineers with the seventh Lumineer free ($1,000 value)
- Lumineers are a porcelain veneer that can be made as thin as a contact lens and is place over existing teeth without requiring painful removal of sensitive tooth structure. This is a way to painlessly reshape and permanently whiten your smile.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid with insurance. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for private, cash paying patients only. Patients must be free from tooth decay, overcrowding, and periodontal disease. Financing and payment plans are available. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Claremont Smile Design
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We are proud to be the first LEED Certified dentistry in California offering a Metal Free, Mercury Free safe dentistry. We believe in providing the best, most comprehensive, array of dental services while keeping our commitment to "Green" standards for a better environment today and future.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
After 25 years of experience and traveling the world specializing in General and Cosmetic Dentistry Dr. German Jaquez was inspired to open his first practice with a vision for an environmental friendly and safe dentistry that would not only change peoples lives today but also create a better world.
What do you love most about your job?
knowing we can change peoples lives, from the way they feel about their smile to their overall health and knowing we are making a difference in the world is very fullfilling and the best part of our job!
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
The best feedback has been that after seeing us our patients are not only healthier but have so much confidence that their personal and even financial lives have improved just because they are confident to smile every day.