Craft beer enthusiasts can try four samples of locally-brewed drinks and take home a souvenir glass
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Each customer receives one flight of beer with four 5-ounce pours and one souvenir glass
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older
- View the menu and prices
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clarion River Brewing Company
Clarion River Brewing Company draws upon the rich past of Clarion County, Pennsylvania when crafting its beer. Its 1841, for example, draws its name from the year when the town of Clarion was incorporated into the borough, while its Iron Furnace, an old fashioned American pale ale, gives tribute to the old coal mines and iron production of the county. Not everything is history, though. Made with fresh meats and local produce, Clarion River has a full menu to enjoy, from linguine with meatballs to beer battered haddock. Read on to learn about Clarion River Brewing Company's flagship beers:
- Leatherwood: a brown ale with playful notes of caramel descending into a mild bitter finish of roasted barley
- Iron Furnace: an American pale ale with minimal hop bitterness and a bold citrus flavor
- 1841: a well-balanced cream ale that owes its rich mouth feel to a generous helping of flaked barley and oats.