Pair takes aim at the pistol, rifle, or shotgun range at expansive, 178-acre shooting complex
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for a shooting-range experience for two, valid Saturday or Sunday ($62 value)
Each pair receives the following:
- Range time-Wait times vary depending on the day of the week, with longer times on the weekend
- Pistol, rifle, or shotgun rental of choice
- Ear and eye protection
- Two targets
Valid for Rifle Pistol Range.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Not valid on 11/17-11/18/18. No reservation time available. Available for walk in time Wednesday - Sunday between the hours of 8am-5pm. Customer may select any available firearms at the Rifle Pistol Range. Not valid January 18-19, 2020. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clark County Shooting Complex
- The Complex is 2,900 acres, providing 178 acres of outdoor shooting space
- Pistol, rifle, and shotgun ranges
- Shotgun sports: trap, skeet, and five-stand
- Archery with 3-D targets
- A dozen kinds of Beretta firearms
- Pistols, such as a BU9 Nano 9mm
- Rifles, such as an ARX100
- Shotguns, such as Beretta A400 Xtreme 12-gauge
At a Glance
It's easy to spend the entire day at Clark County Shooting Complex. As one of the crowning jewels of the Nevada county's parks facilities, it's also home to John Mull's Road Kill Grill—where chefs pour homemade gravy over biscuits for breakfast and plate pulled pork sandwiches alongside baked beans for lunch. The shooting complex also hosts leagues and competitions for archery and shooting.