Mechanics change out oil or ready autos for summer with a package that includes an oil change, AC service, tire rotation, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Sprague Ave: Full Service Oil and Standard Filter Change
- Sprague Ave: Full Service Semi-Synthetic Oil and Standard Filter Change
- Sprague Ave: Summer Maintenance Package
- Francis Ave: Full Service Oil and Standard Filter Change
- Francis Ave: Full Service Semi-Synthetic Oil and Standard Filter Change
- Francis Ave: Summer Maintenance Package
Summer Maintenance Package includes:
- Oil and filter change with lube
- Tire rotation and wheel balancing
- Air-conditioning service with up to 2 pounds of refrigerant
- Scan check-engine light
- Clean and adjusts brakes
- Check battery
- Safety and maintenance inspection
Full-service Oil change includes:
- Brake inspection
- Rotate and balance of tires
- Top off of all fluids
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for location purchased for. Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil. Valid for 5W-20 and 5W-30 only. May pay extra for different grades of oil, diesel or fully synthetic oil. Extra for specialty or cartridge filters. Appointments recommended. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clark's Tire & Automotive
Clark's Tire & Automotive is run by husband-and-wife team Chris and Erin Clark, along with their crew of ASE-certified mechanics. Not surprisingly, tires are one of the garage's specialties, and techs can install new ones from a selection of brands including Goodyear, Hankook, and Firestone. Additionally, mechanics can tackle all manner of automotive ailment, from oil changes and brake repairs to alignments.
Two experts settle the debate.
Where does your city rank?