Music is the soundtrack to our lives—from the ballad you slow-danced to at senior prom to the ballad you slowly walked home alone to. Remember the good times with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- C$17.50 for admission for one to Live Act Legends (C$35 value)
- C$30 for admission for two to Live Act Legends (C$70 value)
The show takes place at 8 p.m. on Saturday, June 14, at the Regent Theatre Oshawa.
Live Act Legends
During the show, a trio of impersonators belt out some of the best-known songs of Frankie Valli, Elvis Presley, Ricky Nelson, Patsy Cline, and Loretta Lynn.
- Frank Chiarelli both looks and sounds the part of Franky Valli, singing such Jersey Boys musical favorites as "Can't Take My Eyes Off You", “Sherry”, and "Big Girls Don't Cry".
- John Cigan croons on stage as a pair of teen idols; playing hits from both "The King of Rock and Roll" Elvis along with hit-maker Ricky Nelson
- Amberley Beatty has wowed audiences throughout the world both as an independent singer songwriter and actor, as well as with her authentic performances of artists like Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, Gretchen Wilson, and Connie Francis.
Live Act Theatre
A Whitby institution for more than a decade, Live Act Theatre serves a generous helping of humour in its productions of farcical comedies paired with scrumptious dining. Past seasons have seen contemporary works such as The Amorous Ambassador by Michael Parker, and classic comedies such as Neil Simon’s Last of the Red Hot Lovers. Live Act Theatre is proud to have tickled the funnybones and assuaged the hunger pangs of more than half a million guests, and to have raised an excess of $1,000,000 for charitable causes.