Actors can communicate complex feelings in seconds, unlike supercomputers, which require volumes of binary coding just to express simple disdain. Succeed where the machines failed with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for one two-hour weeknight group class for one (a $52 value)
- $49 for one two-hour weeknight group class for two (a $104 value)
- $39 for one four-hour weekend group class for one (a $93 value)
- $79 for one four-hour weekend group class for two (a $186 value)
Weekday classes include:
- Kids’ TV Commercial & Intro to Film: Thursdays at 4 p.m.
- Tweens’ TV Commercial: Thursdays at 4 p.m.
- Teens’ Film and Scene Study: Mondays at 5:30 p.m.
- Adults’ TV Commercial & Intro to Film: Mondays at 7:30 p.m.
Weekend classes include:
- Kids’ TV Commercial & Intro to Film: Saturdays at 9 a.m.
- Teens’ and Adults’ TV Commercial & Intro to Film: Sundays at 11 a.m.
Class Act Studios
With directors, talent agents, and professional performers composing the faculty, it's no wonder the students at Class Act Studios spend much of their class time in front of the camera. With courses geared specifically toward kids, tweens, teens, and adults, the studio covers fields of study ranging from commercial work to film acting. Soap-opera and sitcom classes equip actors with genre-specific skills, such as how to expertly mimic the sound of a live studio audience. Improv and scene-study courses help students inhabit any scenario, with or without a script. Instructors even run private tutoring sessions and birthday parties that thrust invited friends in front of the camera.