Climb aboard the Manhattan, a 1920s-style motor yacht, for a leisurely weekend brunch while you cruise around the entire island of Manhattan. The yacht will be decked out in full holiday decor, and special seasonal treats will augment the abundant open brunch buffet. While you ride and dine, you'll be able to enjoy the gorgeous 360-degree view of the island from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory.
On this three-hour cruise, you will completely circumnavigate the entire island of Manhattan (passing under all 18 bridges) while taking in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory.
Highlights along the way include:
- The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor’s Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline
- Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
Brunch consists of a plentiful buffet spread of fresh baked bagels, muffins, pastries, seasonal fruit, glazed ham, spring mix salad, stuffed quiches, waffle station with all the fixings, turkey sausage, spicy Bloody Marys, Mimosas, juices, coffee and tea.