What You'll Get
With a plentiful buffet and a 360-degree view of New York City, Around Manhattan Brunch Cruise has everything you need to start the year off right. From Governor's Island to the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge, this cruise leisurely sails through all the highlights of the Big Apple while making sure you also get your fill of breakfast and lunch favorites. The brunch buffet features a savory and sweet selection of muffins, fresh bagels, glazed ham, stuffed quiches and a full waffle station with all the fixings. You'll also get to enjoy one complimentary beverage including spicy Bloody Marys, mimosas, juices, coffee and more. Get ready to hop aboard this 1920's luxury yacht and take in all the breathtaking sights and bites the city has to offer.
On this two-hour and 75-minute cruise, you will completely circumnavigate the entire island of Manhattan (passing under all 18 bridges) while taking in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory. Highlights along the way include:
- The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington
- Bridge Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial
- District Governor’s Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline
- Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
The Fine Print
Offer does not include ticketing fees. Information on how you’ll receive or pick up your tickets along with any date-specific advisories or restrictions will be provided to you in checkout.