Limo service offers groups of up to 14 people a luxury ride in a Mercedes Sprinter van which features one bar, Two TVs and wood floor
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Three- or six-hour limo bus rental
- Ice and water
- Vehicle type: Mercedes Sprinter van; seats up to 14 people and features two bars and wood floors
- Service radius: 15 miles of zip code 94010
- Are you allowed to bring alcohol in the vehicle?: Yes, it’s BYOB
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
- Can people see in through the windows? This varies from limo to limo, but most services prioritize passenger privacy.
- What are limo drivers called? Chauffeurs, but you can call them by their name.
- How much to tip the chauffeur: 15–20% of the limo rental cost
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Travel fees will apply outside of service area. Includes complimentary ice and water. BYOB. Special requests must be made 24-hours in advance. Reservation required. Valid only within 15 miles of zip code 94010. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Classic Limo Tours
Certain occasions call for more than the local taxi cab or ride-hailing service, whether it's for a bride on her wedding day or a long-married couple heading off for their anniversary vacation. Whatever the occasion, classic Limousine Services pull luxury transportation to the curb to ferry passengers to their next destination. And while their fleet includes traditional limousine services like SUV's and sedans, they aren't just a go-between for different events; Classic Limousine offers their own tours of Sonoma and Napa's wine country. Here, chauffeurs arrange journeys throughout the northern California wine regions, complete with wine tastings, transportation and a picnic lunch. And each tour begins with the pop of a cork and a bottle of sparkling wine within each Classic Limousine.