Chefs use a variety of specialized equipment, from a garlic masher to a garlic smasher. Learn the tools of the trade with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $43 for a pizza workshop on Friday, June 7, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (up to a $79 value)
- $32 for a teen pasta party on Wednesday, June 19, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (up to a $59 value)
- $59 for a classic steakhouse class on Thursday, June 20, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (up to a $99 value)
- $59 for an Argentinian steakhouse class on Monday, June 24, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (up to a $109 value)
- $43 for a pizza workshop on Tuesday, June 25 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (up to a $79 value)
- $43 for an India Fest cooking class on Wednesday, June 26 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (up to a $79 value)<p>
Check the website for full class descriptions.<p>
Classico Cooking School
At Classico Cooking School, home chefs of all ages, experience levels, and diets learn to travel the culinary world from the comfort of their kitchens. Lessons from a catalogue of more than 160 subjects and culinary styles are tailored for children, teens, and adults, and might take the form of a group class, a private party, or a corporate team-building exercise. The calendar boasts cuisines from regions ranging from Argentina to Japan, and dishes for vegetarians, meat-eaters, dessert lovers, and pie throwers, alike.