During a live online class with a professional chef, participants learn to cook their favorite dishes in the comfort of their homes
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Whether a culinary novice or chef extraordinaire, participant can learn something new during an online cooking class by Classpop!. Under the skillful guidance of a professional chef, they learn how to cook some of their favorite dishes from scratch, no cooking experience necessary.
- Cooking class options include:
- Pasta Making: Going from pasta dough to pasta in a bowl as our chefs teach student pasta basics, including making sauce from scratch.
- Spanish Paella: Learning all the techniques and skills participant needs to make paella at home. Yes, really!
- Dumpling Making: Discovering the basics needed to craft perfect dumplings from start to finish.
- Knife Skills: Learning how to slice, dice and chop like a pro and learning classic knife skills that will level up student’s home cooking.
- Vegetarian/Vegan: Healthy and flavorful dishes that everyone will love.
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming online cooking classes
These aren't ordinary cooking classes — they're exciting in-person and online culinary adventures! Students will move away from fluorescent-lit cooking classrooms and into charming local restaurants and bars or into the comfort of your own kitchen for a fun experience both beginner and expert cooks will enjoy. No prior cooking experience is required.
At Classpop!, foodies of all ages and skill levels explore their love of cooking and eating in a class led by a local master chef. Dishes crafted from scratch in both in-person and online cooking classes range from handmade pasta and Spanish paella to crunchy and chewy macarons, and are enjoyed by everyone at the end of class.
Between each course, in-person guests can order a new round of drinks, catch up with friends and even make new ones, and online class guests can make or grab a new drink and chat with other guests. Once the meal is fully prepared, everyone will enjoy their creation and toast to good times!