All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 19, 2016
Reviewed May 15, 2016
Reviewed May 10, 2016
What You'll Get
What You Get
- C$15 for C$25 worth of Punjabi cuisine for two or more
- C$30 for C$50 worth of Punjabi cuisine for four or more
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must schedule reservation on http://www.groupon.com. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Cancellations permitted up to 60 minutes prior to your reservation. Reservation required. Reservations available 5pm-8pm on Mon-Thurs, and 5pm-9pm on Fri-Sat. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clay Oven
In 1997, Gurnek Singh Gill opened Clay Oven and hasn't looked back since. 20 years later, Clay Oven has moved to a brand new bigger location yet still continues to serve delicious authentic Indian cuisine that made the restaurant so popular when it first opened. The weekday lunch buffet has been expanded and has a variety of sumptuous dishes to choose from. Along with favorite classics, there are new items added to the menu including chicken tikka masala, paneer pakoras and tandoori chicken wings. Clay Oven now offers draft beer from Wild Rose and Big Rock Breweries and Indian themed cocktails.
From the Press
- "Flavourful classics include lamb vindaloo and chicken biryani, as well as the unexpected — flame-roasted eggplant and spicy lentil soup — all mopped up with some of the best Indian breads you'll find anywhere." — Avenue Calgary
- "The choices are plentiful, but I always order the bhaigan bharta . . . My taste buds are first hit with the light acidity of fresh eggplant, then the spices roll over my tongue and then the smokiness hits, tying it all together." — John Gilchrist, Calgary Herald
- "Every bite [of the tandoori chicken] is bursting with flavour." — Fast Forward Weekly