Choose from Four Options
- $59 for a stained-glass class for one ($100 value)
- $115 for a stained-glass class for two ($200 value)
- $32 for an ornament-making class for one ($65 value)
- $62 for an ornament-making class for two ($130 value)
- Click here to see the class schedule.
Clay Owen Studios
At the helm of Clay Owen Studios stands artist Autumn Tetlow, a multifaceted maker who counts painting, pottery, knitting, and crocheting among her specialties. At the studios—named after her grandfather—she puts these crafts on proud display: browsing patrons can snag baby hats, toys, and sweaters or make plans to decorate home surfaces with prints or ceramics sculptures of Autumn’s high-school economics teacher.
Not content to merely hold these talents on her own, Autumn also invites guests in for a variety of classes for adults and children. During summer and winter classes, students can learn how to craft their own stained glass, jewelry, or pottery—all while utilizing the multitude of art supplies on-site including eight pottery wheels, two kilns, and artist work tables. Students interested in bringing their own project ideas to life can also visit the studio during their open studio time.