All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 8, 2015
Reviewed October 27, 2014
Reviewed October 21, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$65 for a intro to pottery class for two adults or two children ($140 value)
- 75-minute private lesson
- Customized to the clients’ interests, such as sculpting, hand building, and wheel demo
$149 for an eight-week pottery workshop for one adult ($325 value)
- 2.5-hour lesson once a week for eight weeks
- 10 additional hours of studio time
- Choice of Beginners’ or Intermediate/Advanced Wheel Throwing or Hand Building and Sculpting classes
$165 for a birthday party for up to eight kids ($345 value)
- For kids aged 6 and older
- 90-minute workshop
- 90-minute party time
- Includes materials and firing fees
- Items will be ready in about two weeks; ClayCreate Pottery Studio will call when they’re ready
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ClayCreate Pottery Studio
ClayCreate Pottery Studio's classes offer people of all ages and skill levels the chance to learn how to make their own pottery, an opportunity the ancient Greeks never had, which is why all their ceramics are broken. ClayCreate focuses on two techniques—wheel throwing and hand building—which can be learned in small eight-week courses and practiced during open studio time. The open time is always monitored by at least one instructor, in case anyone needs assistance or has some hand-raising skills they'd like to practice. Or, instead of lessons, clients can commission custom pieces—everything from replicating a vase that has broken to a making a garden gnome resemble a least favorite cousin.