Crystal-free microdermabrasion ousts dead skin, boosts collagen production, and aims to fade lines, age spots, and scars
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: microdermabrasion treatment
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clayton Med Spa
Hair-removing lasers and dermal fillers populate the list of cosmetic services offered at Clayton Med Spa. The center's skilled technicians and aestheticians bid dullness adieu with diamond-tipped microdermabrasion wands, skin-rejuvenating photofacials, and other treatments that target the face and body. Those hoping to correct sagging skin sans surgery can receive noninvasive skin-tightening treatments, which use infrared light, magnetic pulses, and bipolar radio frequencies to stimulate collagen production. Injectables such as Botox, Juvéderm, and Restylane help fill in fine lines caused by aging or falling asleep atop a subway grate.