Unkempt lawns, like heads shampooed with Mountain Dew, are plagued with stunted growth, premature bald spots, and a neon-yellow tinge. Feed lawns to help them flourish with today's Groupon to Clean Air Lawn Care. This Groupon is valid for use in these zip codes. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get one session of sustainable lawn care and service for up to 5,000 square feet (a $35 value).
- For $22, you get one session of sustainable lawn care and service for a corner lot or for more than 5,000 square feet (a $45 value).
- For $59, you get four sessions of sustainable lawn care and service for up to 5,000 square feet (a $140 value).
- For $69, you get four sessions of sustainable lawn care and service for a corner lot or for more than 5,000 square feet (a $180 value).
- For $25, you get an organic fertilization and soil treatment for up to 6,000 square feet (up to a $60 value).
Clean Air Lawn Care's staff manicures grassy plots with painstaking attention to aesthetic detail and environmental impact, ensuring that both lawns and Mother Nature remain verdant and healthy. In each session, grass gurus mow customers' yards, maintain crisp edges, and carefully trim turf adjacent to curbs, sidewalks, driveways, patios, and loitering dryads. Once the green growth has been tamed, leaf blowers thrum across sidewalks and other outdoor surfaces, brushing away the mowing aftermath.
When possible, staff spreads clippings to act as mulch or composts them on site; otherwise, yard trimmings go to an organic-waste recycling center or Viking funeral pyre. Customers may also opt for a complimentary sprinkler-system audit. For Groupon holders who choose the organic fertilization and soil-treatment option, Clean Air Lawn Care's soil surgeons will study the home's surrounding region and soil type, and nourish up to 6,000 square feet of lawn using safe, organic fertilizers made from natural products. The carbon-neutral company also uses only quiet, solar-powered electric equipment, both as part of its eco-conscious mission and to avoid attracting irritable, bleary-eyed moles.