Unkempt lawns, like heads shampooed with Mountain Dew, are plagued with stunted growth, premature bald spots, and a neon-yellow tinge. Feed lawns to help them flourish with today’s Groupon to Clean Air Lawn Care. Click here for a list of valid zip codes. Choose between the following options:
- For $129, you get soil aeration for up to 5,000 square feet and mowing and an organic-fertilizer treatment for up to 6,000 square feet (up to a $260 value).
- For $17, you get one session of sustainable lawn care and service for up to 5,000 square feet (a $35 value).
- For $22, you get one session of sustainable lawn care and service for 5,000–7,000 square feet or corner lots (a $45 value).
- For $59, you get four sessions of sustainable lawn care and service for up to 5,000 square feet (a $140 value).
- For $69, you get four sessions of sustainable lawn care and service for up to 5,000 square feet on a corner lot (a $185 value).<p>
Clean Air Lawn Care’s staff manicures yards with painstaking attention to aesthetic detail and environmental impact, ensuring that both lawns and Mother Nature remain verdant and healthy. During aeration and fertilizing treatments, soil surgeons punch holes in the earth’s crust with oversize forks, softening compressed clay and enabling the passage of water and nutrients to plant root structures. Organic fertilizers nourish the ground with a blend of natural products customized for regional dirt differences or weed management. The carbon-neutral company also uses only quiet solar-powered electric equipment, both as part of its eco-conscious mission and to avoid attracting irritable bleary-eyed moles.
With each sustainable lawn care visit, grass gurus mow overgrown blades, carve crisp edges, and trim turf adjacent to curbs, sidewalks, driveways, patios, and loitering dryads. Once the green growth has been tamed, leaf blowers thrum across sidewalks and other outdoor surfaces, brushing away the mowing aftermath. When possible, staff spreads clippings to act as mulch or composts them on site; otherwise, yard trimmings go to an organic-waste recycling center or Viking funeral pyre. Customers may also opt for a complimentary sprinkler-system audit.