Crews clean carpets with an eco-friendly, residue-free, chemical-free process expedited by a speed-dry system
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Service radius: Salt Lake County, Utah County, Davis and Weber Counties, and Park City
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- During two- to three-hour services, technicians clean carpets with truck-mounted hot-water-extraction equipment before allowing surfaces to speed dry.
- For the third option’s bonus add-on service, purchasers can choose tile and grout cleaning for up to 100 square feet, cleaning of a love seat up to 7 feet in length, or dryer vent cleaning.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Salt Lake County, Utah County, Davis and Weber Counties and Park City. Must use in 1 visit. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for up to 200 sq. ft. per room. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clean Green
Clean Green’s crisply uniformed technicians clean carpets and air ducts throughout the Wasatch Front area. Equipped with truck-mounted units and driven by dreams of decimated dust creatures, the bonded and insured crews follow a detailed schedule. First, they prep areas by moving light furniture and pretreating and vacuuming floors. Then, they use an eco-friendly cleaning system—free of harsh chemicals—to annihilate soil and debris with the aid of heated water. The team can cap off visits by coating floor fibers in a layer of protectant that wards off stains for six months or longer.
Above the floorboards, techs tackle air ducts with rotating brushes, wiping away allergens and debris from vents, furnaces, and air-conditioning units and trapping the detritus deep within the Clean Green truck for disposal. Clean Green also spruces up tile, grout, and upholstery.