Technicians clean carpets with truck-mounted hot-water-extraction equipment; optional tile & grout, love seat, or dryer-vent cleaning
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: valid only within 30 miles of zip code 63043
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Valid for a love seat up to 7 feet in length
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
#####Clean Green Carpet Cleaning’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Technicians wear personal protective equipment.
- Technicians maintain a distance of 6 feet from the customers.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Clean Green Carpet Cleaning’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.