Professionals clean the carpets in the client’s house, aiming to leave them looking like new
About This Deal
- Includes: Carpet protector and Deodorizer
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: 20 miles from 93063
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees; only moving of lightweight furniture is included.
- Service restrictions: valid for standard carpets only
- Equipment used: truck-mounted
- How long does it take?: approximately 20 minutes per room; the carpets may take up to 24 hours to dry depending on temperature, airflow, and humidity.
- Pre-treatment, stain treatment, and heavily soiled areas may incur extra fees.Additional rooms will be charged at a standard rate.
- If. you have any questions about our service area or availability please contact us at (888) 611-5534.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
About Cleaning Crew
Not every part of the house can be safely cleaned without professional help, and Cleaning Crew knows about it. That is why its technicians take care of such chores for their clients, providing services like window, carpet, and air duct cleaning. Their mission is to help every home owner keep their environment clean and healthy.