All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 20, 2016
· Reviewed November 15, 2016
Reviewed August 17, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $5 for $20 worth of laundry services
- $9 for $20 worth of laundry services
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New clients only. Valid for the following zip codes 20001, 20002, 20004, 20005, 20009, 20036. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must download app, not valid for redemption with the valet/drivers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Laundry is one of those chores you wish you had a magic wand for—and thanks to Cleanly, that wand is right in your pocket. Referred to as "the UBER of laundry" by the New York Daily News, Cleanly lets you knock out your next batch simply by using its intuitive smartphone app. Here's how the Cleanly process works:
- Step 1: Schedule a pickup—and delivery—for any time that fits your schedule, and include any special care instructions. A Cleanly valet will then swing by, grab your clothes, and place them in a specially designed garment bag.
- Step 2: The bag makes its way to Cleanly's fulfillment center, where the clothes are sorted, itemized, and invoiced. Special instructions are marked in the company's system, ensuring they're given proper attention.
- Step 3: Cleanly's vendor partners collect your clothes and take them to be cleaned.
- Step 4: A valet picks up your fresh duds and brings them back to you at your chosen time.
After every order is completed, Cleanly asks you to rate the quality of the cleaning. The company passes that information on to its vendor partners to highlight potential areas of concern and to further ensure your clothes receive the utmost care.