A team of experts performs pest-control treatments which aim rodents or seasonal pests from customers’ yards and houses
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Types of pests covered: rodents or seasonal pests; not valid for invasive species (e.g. carpenter ants)
- Service area: 15 km. of zip code V5N 2T2 (North Vancouver, Vancouver, New Westminster, Burnaby, Richmond, and Coquitlam)
- Number of treatments/visits: one (Seasonal Pest-Control Offer) and two (Rodent-Control Offer)
- What’s included: two commercial use bait stations (Rodent-Control Offer) or one spray treatment and/or traps (Seasonal Pest-Control Offer)
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 15 km. of postal code V5N 2T2. Appointment required. Rodent control service includes two commercial use bait stations to be placed in a single area. Seasonal pests do not include invasive species such as Carpenter Ants (extra cost). Seasonal pest treatment is good for one main room in a dwelling (up to 800 sq. ft). Additional areas cost extra. In either service follow-up appointments may be required to re-bate traps or provide additional treatments. Valid for North Vancouver, Vancouver, New Westminster, Burnaby, Richmond, and Coquitlam. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
CleanStart was launched as a junk removal company to reduce waste and create jobs for those with employment barriers. That vision manifested itself into one of BC's largest residential and commercial junk removal and clean-up businesses. Soon after the company diversified into pest control as it was found that often times where refuse or hoarding were present, pests weren't far behind. In addition to providing employment for barriered individuals, CleanStart partners with non-profit housing providers, transfer stations, and recycling depots to donate, recycle, or dispose of other people's unwanted property.