If comic books have taught us anything, it's that getting zapped with mysterious rays always gives you crime-fighting abilities—in this case, superhuman smoothness. Save the world with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $189 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $600 value)
- $380 for six treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,050 value)
- $571 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)
- $88 for three laser hair-removal touch-up treatments on a small area (up to a $300 value)
- $278 for three laser hair-removal touch-up treatments for Brazilian (a $750 value)
View areas here. Armed with LightSheer Diode technology, technicians target the follicle roots of unwanted hair during 20-, 45-, or 60-minute sessions that vary depending on the size of the treatment area. Clear Cosmetic Clinic recommends between five and eight treatments for optimal results.
Clear Cosmetic Clinic
The smatterings of bright blue found in the paintings and flowers of Clear Cosmetic Clinic's treatment rooms draw stark contrast to the sleek white of the walls, furnishings, and state-of-the-art equipment. The clinic's prized possession is its LightSheer Diode laser, and experienced technicians use the FDA-approved device to zap strands on both light and tanned skin. As the ChillTip ensures maximum client comfort, the laser passes through the skin and toward root hair follicles, where it helps stunt future hair growth by infusing melanin with heat and incurable Peter Pan complexes. Clear Cosmetic Clinic's staff can protect newly smoothed skin with SkinCeuticals products and chemical peels designed to correct past damage and regenerate healthy complexions.