Tour their state-of-the-art production facility where you will learn their origins and how they become an award-winning winery
About This Deal
Must visit www.clearcreekvineyard.com to make a reservation
- Lunch is an authentic Italian pressed sandwich and Italian sides and dessert. Lunches served Indoors unless otherwise requested. No vegan or Gluten free options available.
- Tours are of Production & Processing facility only - indoor. Tour starts at 1 pm Sharp so please arrive 15 min early.
- Tax and Gratuity not included will be collected when you make reservation
- 24 hour cancellation notice required. 1 reschedule allowed.
About Clear Creek Vineyard & Winery
Clear Creek Vineyard & Winery's three-story edifice looks as if it was transported from a Tuscan village, with its smooth facade, stone accents, and clay roof tiles. Inside the handsome structure, visitors will notice another distinctly Italian influence—a commitment to producing quality, handcrafted wines using time-honored methods.
- Clear Creek's 42 award-winning wines include the double gold-winning Peach Chardonnay and the Famous BADD Ass Blackberry Merlot. They also pride themselves in a large variety of full-body to mild reds.
- Guided winery tours give visitors an inside look into Clear Creek's winemaking process, delving deep into the techniques and practices that go into every bottle of vino.
- Special events, such as the annual Grape Stomp, help keep the winery thoroughly engaged with the Kemah community.