Tour a winery where varietals are crafted from Texas and California grapes, then take home souvenir wineglasses
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $20.50 for winery tour for two with two souvenir wineglasses ($38 value)
- $43 for winery tour for four with four souvenir wineglasses ($76 value)
This Groupon does not include a wine tasting, but wine flights are available for $10 each.
View Clear Creek Vineyard & Winery’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Reservation required. Walk-ins not accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clear Creek Vineyard & Winery
Clear Creek Vineyard & Winery's three-story edifice looks as if it was transported from a Tuscan village, with its smooth facade, stone accents, and clay roof tiles. Inside the handsome structure, visitors will notice another distinctly Italian influence—a commitment to producing quality, handcrafted wines using time-honored methods.
- Clear Creek's 42 award-winning wines include the double gold-winning Peach Chardonnay and the Famous BADD Ass Blackberry Merlot. They also pride themselves in a large variety of full-body to mild reds.
- Guided winery tours give visitors an inside look into Clear Creek's winemaking process, delving deep into the techniques and practices that go into every bottle of vino.
- Special events, such as the annual Grape Stomp, help keep the winery thoroughly engaged with the Kemah community.