What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $119 for permanent eyeliner on the upper or lower lids ($300 value)
- $230 for permanent eyeliner for both the upper and lower lids ($450 value)
- $261 for eyebrow microblading with one 4-week touchup ($500 value)
Start this summer season with smear-proof, smudge-proof, and water-proof makeup that lasts
Permanent makeup—usually used to define or fill in eyelids, eyebrows, and lips—is essentially a tattoo. Stephanie uses a standard micro-pigment tattoo gun to apply permanent eyeliner to either the top or bottom lids. To craft the eyebrows, a manual tool is use to precisely micro-blade individual hair strokes creating beautiful 3D brows using high-quality BioTouch micro-pigments.
- Plan for a treatment session of about 1.5 hours
- Topical anesthetic is used
- Eyebrows are sketched prior to procedure as a guide
- Please come with a fresh clean face!
- Permanent makeup usually doesn’t last forever. Touchup sessions may be scheduled as necessary.
- As with any tattoo, clients may experience a bit of swelling for two or three days after procedure
- Pigment will appear darker than the target shade for about four–six weeks.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must sign waiver. Important patient disclosure. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clear Vue Eye Center
At Clear Vue Eye Center, board-certified ophthalmologist Dr. Monique M. Barbour helps rejuvenate eyes with prescription lenses and aesthetic treatments. During eye exams, she assesses vision strength and looks for signs of glaucoma, cataracts, or eyes that remain dry during viewings of Old Yeller. For aesthetic services, Dr. Barbour can bolster lashes with Latisse and smooth away fine lines and wrinkles with Botox injections.
Clear Vue boasts a large selection of eyeglasses from designer brands such as Kate Spade, Vera Wang, and Prada. An onsite, full-service lab allows the staff to craft lenses and make any needed repairs or adjustments in a timely manner.