Choose from Six Options
- $11.95 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.95 value)
- $64.99 for a one-year membership for a family of up to five ($114 value)
- $20 for one virtual animal adoption, including a downloadable certificate, photo and monthly animal e-updates ($30 value)
- $295 for a birthday party for up to 15, including a 15-minute visit with Rufus the pelican and his trainer ($395 value)
- $215 for a one-week, half-day summer camp session for a child entering grades 1–11 (up to $245 value)
- $49 for one general admission ticket and a 1.5- to 2-hour Explore-a-Tour animal-spotting boat tour for a guest aged 5+ (up to $49 value)
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
In December of 2005, an orphaned bottlenose dolphin was rescued after being caught in a crab trap. She was brought to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium's rehabilitation center, where the team worked constantly to bring the dolphin, now named Winter, back to health. Soon, for the first time in her adult life, Winter swam like a true dolphin. It was a story of courage and heart worthy of Hollywood—in fact, Winter starred as herself in 2011's Dolphin Tale, a cinematic recreation of her life that reached #1 at the box office.
Today, Winter lives at Clearwater Marine Aquarium with her bottlenose friend Hope, who starred with her in Dolphin Tale 2. Here, visitors can watch them swim and play, along with many more animals who got a second chance thanks to the aquarium's rehabilitation team. Visitors can meet these inspirational animals, witness the team in action, and support the effort to save marine animals.
90% of 1,621 customers recommend
“Blue wristband is the best.”
“Go on a weekday if possible. Get there early while it's cool out...no ac.”
“Awesome place came with 10 people. Everyone loved it”