Dolphins are considered the smartest creatures in the ocean, except during the Nobel Prize winners’ annual snorkeling reunion. Meet the Einsteins of the ocean with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $11.95 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.95 value)
- $64.99 for a one-year membership for a family of up to five ($114 value)
- $20 for one virtual animal adoption, including a downloadable certificate, photo and monthly animal e-updates ($30 value)
- $295 for a birthday party for up to 15, including a 15-minute visit with Rufus the pelican and his trainer ($395 value)
- $215 for a one-week, half-day summer camp session for a child entering grades 1–11 (up to $245 value)
- $29 for one general admission ticket and a 1.5- to 2-hour Explore-a-Tour animal-spotting boat tour for a guest aged 5+ (up to $49 value)
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
In December of 2005, an orphaned bottlenose dolphin was rescued after being caught in a crab trap. She was brought to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium's rehabilitation center, where the team worked constantly to bring the dolphin, now named Winter, back to health. Soon, for the first time in her adult life, Winter swam like a true dolphin. It was a story of courage and heart worthy of Hollywood—in fact, Winter starred as herself in 2011's Dolphin Tale, a cinematic recreation of her life that reached #1 at the box office.
Today, Winter lives at Clearwater Marine Aquarium with her bottlenose friend Hope, who starred with her in Dolphin Tale 2. Here, visitors can watch them swim and play, along with many more animals who got a second chance thanks to the aquarium's rehabilitation team. Visitors can meet these inspirational animals, witness the team in action, and support the effort to save marine animals.
What some people are buzzing about:
“wear comfortable shoes, get there early and be prepared to go up and down a lot of stairs :)”
“GREATEST PLACE EVER ! Great deals as well :) affordable for everyone! ”