Humans have been putting spherical objects in hoops for centuries, but until the invention of the dunk, the fast break, and face dribbling, it wasn't an activity worth watching. See if "basketball" lives up to the hype with today's Groupon to a Cleveland Cavaliers game at the Quicken Loans Arena. Choose between two seating options:
- For $45, you get two Loudville corner seats (a $138.20 value)
- For $90, you get two lower-level end-section seats (a $193.80 value)
Choose from the following five games:
- Orlando Magic on Monday, March 21, at 7 p.m.
- New Jersey Nets on Wednesday, March 23, at 7 p.m.
- Detroit Pistons on Friday, March 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Charlotte Bobcats on Tuesday, April 5 at 7 p.m.
- Washington Wizards on Wednesday, April 13 at 8 p.m. (Fan Appreciation Night)
Guided by head coach Byron Scott and veteran guard Baron Davis, the Cavs will be thoroughly stretched and ready to throw down high-flying dunks and shoot proper-trajectoried threes against ill-prepared foes. The Q provides an upscale venue for observing a basketball battle, with a newly designed hardwood floor and the barky antics of team mascot Moondog. All attendees get a souvenir visor featuring the Cavs' new logo (a $15 value, included in the ticket values).
Since joining the NBA in 1970, the Cleveland Cavaliers have built up a passionate base of basketball fans throughout Ohio. The franchise has featured some of the most talented players of the 21st century, including a two-time NBA MVP and two Rookie of the Year-award winners. Wild crowds cheer on their team at Quicken Loans Arena, nicknamed The "Q" for its monthly "Laser Wristwatch Night" promotions.
1 Center Ct.
Cleveland, Ohio 44115Get Directions