All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: flights and in-store credit for Cliff Creek wines to be used at the time of visit
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older
- Transportation: The nearest bus stop is Main & 2nd
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $10 or $20 credit must be used at time of visit and valid on Cliff Creek wine only. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cliff Creek Cellars
What had started in 2000 as an adventure became an award-winning enterprise. Cliff Creek Cellars is a family-run business that uses locally-grown grapes to produce wine. With not only drinks at two tasting rooms but also a variety of events to offer, this winery invites all wine enthusiasts to spend relaxing evenings with new wine flavors.
The product range includes:
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon - This red wine is a truly award-winning drink: it received Double Gold Medal in 2017 Oregon Wine category, Double Gold Medal from 2017 Wine Press, and NW Best of the Best Silver Medal at 2017 Northwest Wine Summit.
- 2013 Claret - A traditional bordeaux blend featuring Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
- 2013 Syrah - 100% Syrah. These Flagship Wines feature fruit that comes from our estate vineyard, Sam's Valley Vineyard.
Our goal is to grow and produce age-worthy reds. Old world wines with a New world twist!