Located Conveniently in the heart of Wallingford, this small batch brewery invites customers to try a wide range of beer types
What You'll Get
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Transportation: free on-street parking and public lots behind the brewery
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cliffside Brewing
David Durant, the owner of Cliffside Brewing, began his brewing adventure crafting small batches of beer out of his basement. After years of experimenting with different tastes and styles, he decided to turn his passion into a business and Cliffside was born. Today, David and his crew keep it simple with small-batch beers packed with flavor much like the brews David created in his basement years ago.
- Stonewall: red ale that begins with a sweet touch and finishes with a roasted dryness (5% ABV)
- Rockslide: hearty ale loaded with malt while featuring slight tastes of caramel and chocolate (5.5% ABV)
- Mesmerized: crisp and refreshing witbier with a light coriander fragrance and orange sweetness (5.1% ABV)