What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for Mexican dinner for two, redeemable Sunday-Thursday ($41.85 value)
- $26 for Mexican dinner for two, redeemable Friday or Saturday ($41.85 value)
- $46 for Mexican dinner for four, redeemable Sunday-Thursday ($83.70 value)
- $48 for Mexican dinner for four, redeemable Friday or Saturday ($83.70 value)
Each couple receives:
- One appetizers of $13.95 or less
- Two entrees of $13.95 of less each
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations must be confirmed prior to arrival. Absolutely no walk-ups. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clifton City Tavern Mexican Cantina
You can probably hear the molcajete parrillada at Clifton City Tavern Mexican Cantina before you ever see it. The traditional dish features skirt steak, chicken breast, shrimp, onions, and chorizo, a delicious melange whose sizzling sound is amplified by its hot stone serving dish. It's one of many dishes on the menu served with spice and heat; fajitas feature onions, peppers, and steak, and chimichangas surround meat and veggies with a crispy shell. The cantina also serves Authentic Mexican-style seafood, as well as staples like tacos and burritos.