Botox can not only make you look better but feel better as well.
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Botox is not just for looking younger. It can be very effective for treating migraine headaches especially in trigger areas of the head, face and neck.
- Depending upon the individual’s symptoms, 20 to 80 units of Botox injections are usually very helpful every 3-4 months.
- During a pretreatment consultation, a doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 40 units of Botox. If medical staff determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
Need To Know
About Clinic Femina
Dr. Scott Ross has been practicing medicine for over 30 years and now also offers Botox for migraine headaches, a procedure which can be very effective in treating that condition. Before asking patients to commit to this particular treatment, Dr. Ross and his team will evaluate your medical condition during a complimentary visit and advise you on your options. They also offer ThermiVa for vaginal rejuvenation and treating overactive bladders. Dr. Ross also specializes in liposuction treatments and has been performing the procedure for over three decades.