Customers are pampered with massage sessions aimed at inducing deep relaxation and sense of wellness
What You'll Get
- What’s included: deep-muscle simulator, and/or cupping, heat
- Massage therapist’s name and license: Bridget Rauch # MT012541
- Cupping is optional and may or may not be used depending on clients needs or wants. The cupping method used is with suction cups that target tight muscles by bringing blood flow up thru the muscles creating circulation and healing.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clinical SkinCare
Clinical SkinCare aims to promote rejuvenation by providing tools and services that meet each individuals unique skin conditions. The facility is led by Skin Technician Bridget Rauch, a licensed Massage Therapist and Medical Aesthetician with over 20 years of experience in the beauty and wellness field. Clinical SkinCare targets different skin types and problems while focusing on healing skin by restoring an even complexion and providing moisture using advanced technology.