Choose from Five Options
- $59 for a 2-hour surf lesson for one person ($175 value)
- $99 for a 2-hour surf lesson for two people ($350 value)
- $59 for a 2-hour standup-paddleboard lesson for one ($130 value)
- $99 for a 2-hour standup-paddleboard lesson for two ($260 value)
- $99 for a 2-hour private surf lesson ($200 value)
All necessary equipment—including boards, wetsuits, leashes, and paddles—are included for all lessons. Parking is also available.
Clint Carroll Surf School
If anyone can legitimately claim being born to surf, it's Clint Carroll. His father is the legendary surfer Corky Carroll, widely considered a pioneer of the sport. Clint's immersion was immediate: he started surfing at the age of 2—on a surfboard shaped by his father, which now lives in the International Surf Museum—and started teaching just more than 10 years later.
The Clint Carroll Surf School, which came along in 2000, gives novices and experts alike the chance to improve their technique under the surfing master's tutelage. Clint conducts lessons in private, clinic, and group settings, accommodating surfers who need one-on-one attention as well as those who take to the sport so quickly an agent jumps onto their board by the end of the lesson. Regardless of lesson format, Clint equips each surfer with all necessary gear—board, wetsuit, and leash—so that all they need is the enthusiasm to tackle the waves.