All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 7, 2012
Reviewed September 4, 2012
Reviewed September 2, 2012
What You'll Get
Photographers preserve subjects’ precious memories, avoiding the fruitless efforts to hastily scoop reflections out of nearby fountains. Seek permanence with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$29 for a pets, family, or kids portrait package (a $76.95 value)
- 20-minute photo shoot
- One image of your choice on CD with full copyright
- Three 8”x10” portrait sheets of the chosen image. Each sheet can be printed with one 8”x10” portrait per sheet, two 5”x7” portraits per sheet, four 3”x5” portraits per sheet, or eight wallet-sized portraits per sheet.<p>
$39 for a Baby’s First Year portrait package (a $350 value). This package includes portraits at 3 months, 6 months, and 9 months old, as well as 24 announcements. Call the studio for details.<p>
$49 for a business portrait package (a $104.95 value)
- 20-minute photo shoot with up to two outfits
- Three retouched digital images of your choice on CD with full copyright<p>
$89 for a high-school senior-portrait package (a $204.90 value)
- 30-minute indoor photo shoot with up to three outfits
- Two retouched images of your choice on CD with full copyright
- Six 8”x10” portrait sheets of one of the chosen images. Each sheet can be printed with one 8”x10” portrait per sheet, two 5”x7” portraits per sheet, four 3”x5” portraits per sheet, or eight wallet-sized portraits per sheet.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offer or on previously scheduled sessions or purchases. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clix Portrait Studios
Clix Portrait Studios’ team of professional shutterbugs works tirelessly behind the lens to craft vibrant, personality-capturing portraits of each of their subjects. They bring their creativity to each portrait session, which include high-school senior, business, and family portraits, building sessions that highlight the subject's personality as opposed to that of their more photogenic doppelgänger. They will also disembark from the comforts of their studio to snap lasting memories at special events such as dance recitals and proms. When they’re not helping guests create photo books and calendars in their design center, Clix hosts high-fashion Covergirlz birthday parties where guests can strut their stuff for the camera.