Hilly course includes scenic pastures with cows and horses; registration includes a tech fee, finisher’s cowbell medal, and post-race food
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Each participant receives:
- Custom cowbell finisher medal
- Performance T-Shirt (gender-specific)
- Free athlete photo package
- Well stocked aid stations
- Post-race food
- Clover Sonoma chocolate milk
- Course length: Half Marathon
- Check-in time and location: please arrive early, allowing plenty of time before the start time; located on Kentucky Street between ‘B’ Street and Western Avenue (20 4th Street, Petaluma, CA 94952) or $5 will have to be paid for race day pickup
- Race start time: 7:00 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clo Cow Half Marathon
Runners tackling the Clo-Cow Half Marathon have some unusual spectators once they leave downtown Petaluma and head toward rural Sonoma County. That’s because the hilly course travels past scenic pastures where cows, horses, and other livestock graze along the road. Racers can feel good knowing the event benefits six area nonprofits, including organizations promoting education and fitness.