Choose from Six Options
- C$19 for a photo scavenger hunt for one (C$80 value)
- C$35 for a photo scavenger hunt for two (C$160 value)
- C$69 for a photo scavenger hunt for four (C$320 value)
- C$39 for a photo scavenger hunt and workshop for one (C$160 value)
- C$69 for a photo scavenger hunt and workshop for two (C$320 value)
- C$135 for a photo scavenger hunt and workshop for four (C$640 value)<p>
The photo scavenger hunt and optional workshop take place on Saturday, May 3.
Clock Tower Images
Founded in 2001 by photographic pair Mike Byrne and Gavin Young, Clock Tower Images initially abetted educational publishers, such as Disney and Discovery Channel, by supplying them with still and moving images. Since then, the ever-expanding business has recruited shutterbug Isobel Springett and fashioned a wealth of new programs geared around the trio's interests. In addition to its portraiture program, Clock Tower Images expertly frames horses —a passion of Isobel's—and a massive array of sporting events, including, in Mike's case, events at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics and 2012 London Summer Olympics.
Mike and Isobel instill their image-capturing expertise into students at hands-on workshops and courses in Victoria and Courtenay, where up to eight apprentices at a time learn the ins and outs of landscape, portrait, wildlife and sports photography. For pupils eager to break out of the classroom, Clock Tower Images arranges a number of guided field trips and international photo tours that capture North America's west coast landscapes and wildlife, as well as numerous African locales, and into the dreams of slumbering migratory birds.