Learning something new requires clearing space in your head, which is best accomplished by sneezing out brain cells until you can’t remember cursive. Make room for new skills with this Groupon.
$28 for Four-Hour Self-Defense or Combat Class ($50 Value)
Choose between Women’s Basic Self-Defense or Men’s Combatives.
The women’s basic self-defense class covers basic strikes, chokehold breaks, and defensive strategies for unexpected attacks, such as muggings and purse snatchings. The men’s combatives class focuses on preparing students to defend against the most frequent attack methods used by street criminals. Techniques include basic reflexive strikes and basic ground evasions, among others. See full class details here.
Close Quarters Tactical
- Ventilated indoor range with 14 lanes, each 25 meters long
- Shooting lanes accomodate pistols and rifles up to .50 BMG
- Touchscreen targeting system with pre-programmed scenarios
- Range officers onsite for assistance
- Handguns, long guns, and automatic rifles available
- Models include a Beretta 9 mm pistol, Smith & Wesson .357 MAG revolver, and AK-47 long gun
At a Glance
Close Quarters Tactical's education-based facility is rooted in decades of experience. The staff of former law-enforcement officers and experienced instructors impart self-defense skills and self-confidence to students during focused courses. Classes run the gamut from basic street self-defense to krav maga, in which students learn the official self-defense system of the Israeli Defense Forces.