All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for one 60-minute float session ($65 value)
- $99 for three 60-minute float sessions ($195 value)
- $159 for five 60-minute float sessions ($325 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Credit card required at booking. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cloud 9 Massage & Spa, Your Float Haven
As its name indicates, Cloud 9 Massage & Spa, Your Float Haven aims to leave clients refreshed and relaxed . The holistic spa offers a collection of soothing services, including its namesake offerings, along with energy-cleansing sessions.
- Massage therapy: Guests can indulge in one of numerous bodywork treatments. Hawaiian lomilomi massages, for example, uses therapeutic oils and circular and figure-eight movements to relax minds and muscles. Other massages employ therapeutic hot stones, which penetrate deep into muscles to assuage chronic pain.
- Flotation therapy: Designed to remove external stimuli, the center's sensory-deprivation flotation pod is filled with 200 gallons of water heated to 93 degrees and infused with roughly 1,000 pounds of Epsom salts. Sessions lull clients into a deeply meditative state, which can help decrease pain and stress and improve sleep, circulation, and immune function.
- Energy-cleansing therapy: Healing Touch and chakra massages are among Cloud 9's energy-based options. The former utilizes touch to influence the energy field around the body, promoting physical, mental, and spiritual wellness. Likewise, chakra healing massages combine bodywork and energy-balancing techniques with aromatherapy to balance the body's seven chakras.