Experienced and caring groomers provide bathing, brushing, nail trimming, and more in a relaxed, stress-free environment
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: ear cleaning, nail trim, blowout, brush, and style with a spritz of doggie cologne and a bow and/or bandana
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Appointment required. Additional charges may apply for matted dogs and long haired dogs. Must provide proof of rabies vaccination. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cloud Canine Salon
The team at Cloud Canine Salon, comprised of animal-lovers and trained groomers, looks to pamper every pet that sets its paw through their doors. Experience with most dog breeds under their belt, the team offers simple services like bathing customers' pups, to full pamper packages. This deluxe groom includes a warm bath, nail trim, coat trim, pad shave, hand blow-dry and fluff, and full style according to the owner's liking. And add-ons include services like the de-shed treatment, paw soak, and nail pawlish.