Choose Between Two Options
$29 for pan-Asian meal for two ($62.80 value)
- One appetizer (up to $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $41.90 value)
- One dessert ($9.95 value)
$57 for pan-Asian meal for four ($125.60 value)
- Two appetizers (up to $21.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to $83.80 value)
- Two desserts (up to $19.90 value)
See the menu.
Clove of Morristown Restaurant
At Clove of Morristown Restaurant, diners don't have to decide between Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, or Japanese cuisine. That's because the eatery serves up representations from each of these culinary traditions in addition to Malaysian, French, and Chinese entrees. The menu teems with international delights in the form of Singaporean laksa soup, Shanghai lemon chicken, and Mongolian healthy cabbage rolls. It also adds a sweet ending to meals with desserts that include Indian saffron rice pudding and Filipino mango cake.