Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 100 units of Dysport or one syringe of Restylane
About This Deal
During a pre-treatment consultation, the doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 100 units of Dysport or one syringe of Restylane. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
Read more about Dysport and its potential results.
Need To Know
About CLP Med Spa
Lasers are pretty amazing, versatile things. They can do everything from highlighting a slideshow presentation to reading a barcode, but perhaps one of their most amazing uses are found in the medical field, such as those used at CLP Med Spa. CLP's medical aesthetician (under the supervision of a medical doctor) uses them to reduce the amount of unwanted hair, remove tattoos, and rejuvenate skin. CLP also offers non-laser services, such as Botox and other filler injections, body contouring, and facials. Anti-aging treatments include testosterone and bio-identical hormone therapy, and IV boosts can help patients feel better.