- $35 for poolside Sunday brunch for two with unlimited bloody mary bar, mimosa bar, and Guinness drinks ($70 value)
Brunch runs from 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m. See the full menu.
39 Poolside Bar & Grill at Rosen Plaza
Tucked inside the Rosen Plaza Hotel on International Drive, 39 Poolside Bar & Grill at Rosen Plaza provides visitors with the chance to let loose and have fun.
- Sleek, modern decor: Clean lines and neon lights fill the space, which includes several lounge areas and two full-service bars.
- Dance the night away: Guests can party until 2 a.m. any night of the week to the tunes of live musicians and DJs.
- Acapulco-inspired menu: Diners munch on spicy Fire Rescue burgers and succulent seafood dishes, which are accompanied by plates of Mexican fare.
- Sip libations on the poolside patio: 39 Poolside Bar & Grill at Rosen Plaza's pool bar, which hosts Sunday brunch, overlooks Rosen Plaza’s pool and spa.