All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$69 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (C$130 value)
- C$125 for an 18-hole round of golf for four (C$260 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid before noon on Saturday, Sunday and all public holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Club de Golf Outaouais
In the early 1960s, Gerry Chamberland grew tired of taking a ferry at Cumberland to reach the Buckingham Golf Club. Gerry dreamed of building his own course in the Rockland area, so he ordered a book entitled How to Build a Golf Course from the National Golf Foundation and did just that. What started as one man's dream more than 50 years ago, is today the venerable 27-hole Club de Golf Outaouais, one of the region's most historic courses. Here's what you can expect when you visit:
- The Layout: The three 9-hole courses—South, West, and East—are characterized by their tree-lined fairways, gradual elevation changes, and fast, undulating greens.
- Practice areas: Away from the links, the club boasts a driving range with a dozen bays, plus a large putting green. Lessons are available, too, including for juniors.
- The Extras: A fully stocked pro shop, a picturesque pavilion with a bar and dining area, and a terrace that overlooks the signature ninth on the West course.