What You'll Get
- TRX - constantly varied high intensity functional movements for all fitness levels
- BodyAttack - combines athletic movements like running, lunging, and jumping with strength exercises such as push-ups, and squats
- Barre - full body workout that fuses elements of ballet, Pilates, sports conditioning, and stretching
- Sweat Shop - cardio, high-interval training
- Sweat & Sculpt - combo of weight and strength training
- Body Combat - martial-arts-inspired workout
- Pilates - used widely by dancers and athletes to increase balance, performance and strength conditioning
- Body Sculpting - low-impact Pilates
- Cardio Core Strenghtening - intense cardio class incorporating abdominal and upper body strengthening
- Silver Sneakers - designed to increase muscular strength and range of motion
- Power Stretch - flexibility workout which promotes mobility, core strength, and muscle toning
- Abs Attack - full on focus of abdominals
- Cardio Sculpt - mixture of step, kickboxing, hi-low, and weight training
- Gutts and Butts - butt-shaping exercises and gutt-wrenching abdominal workout
- PUMP - High-reps low-weights barbell training mixed with music
- Kickbox - mix of martial arts, boxing, and kicks
- Bootcamp - mix of step, barbell, and dumbbell work with core training
- Yoga - combination of slow movements and stretching
- Hip-Hop - dance class
- STEPitUP - mixture of cardio, core work, and stretching
- Soul Line Dancing - low-impact dance classes
- R.I.P.P.E.D. - high-intensity cardio program which utilizes free weights and body weight exercises and combines the training components of Resistance, Intervals, Power, Plyometrics, Endurance, and Diet.
- T-N-T Senior Style - slow-paced workout that targets total body fitness with weights
- CardioBLAST - combination of kickboxing, step, bootcamp, jumping jacks, burpees, and football shuffles exercises
- Spin - indoor cycling
- BodyPump - barbell class that strengthens and tones the entire body
- Zumba - exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, latin-inspired, calorie-burning dance fitness classes
Pick a class and see the schedule here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 months. Registration required, 48-hour advance notice required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Only one voucher may be used per year. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Club Fitness
Club Fitness’s spacious facilities fill with the low rumble of cardio machines and the clanging of tens of thousands of pounds of free weights and strength-training equipment. Youngsters scamper through the Kid Zone or children's nursery while their parents pump iron or shoot hoops on the basketball court. The gym’s trainers lead one-on-one sessions as well as group fitness classes. The soft squeak of feet against floors drifts from yoga sessions, and popular Les Mills classes include BodyPump, which combines high-energy music and repetitive moves like somebody repeatedly pushing the wrong way on a dance-club door. The purr of blenders drifts from the juice bar, where patrons refuel and chat after workouts.