Choose from Three Options
- $49 for a one-month health-club membership ($99 value)
- $89 for a two-month health-club membership ($198 value)
- $269 for a boarding pass ($450 value)
- One-month health-club membership
- One month of unlimited small-group training sessions, with a maximum of eight participants
- Three personal-training sessions
- Five group training sessions, with a maximum of three participants
Club La Maison
A fitness center that’s stocked top to bottom with equipment and amenities offers an array of options for clients looking to get in shape, but it can also be a little intimidating. That’s why the staffers at Club La Maison work tirelessly with clients to build personal fitness routines that help conquer any initial trepidation. Group classes are just one of the many ways they acquaint newcomers or longtime goners to a habit of health, leading sessions in spin, yoga, and BarreAmped-ballet-inspired workouts. Within a separate Pilates studio, they make use of multiple tools such as Reformers, combo chairs, and ladder barrels. Meanwhile, instructors in an on-site pool lead cardio-centric aquatics classes and intense training sessions for the Marco Polo portion of the Goodwill Games. For a one-on-one fitness experience, Club La Maison’s army of personal trainers are always on hand to help clients develop and maintain a custom workout regimen as well as wring out overworked sweatbands. Their facility is also home to several racquetball and tennis courts and youth programs such as dance and martial arts.
Club La Maison also offers birthday parties, camps, and swimming lessons throughout the year.