Certified instructors run a variety of Pilates classes that may include the elements of stretching, Barre, or TRX suspension training
About This Deal
- Established in 2007, Club Pilates provides authentic Pilates classes true to original Joseph Pilates’ method. All the trainers are certified Pilates instructors, who are dedicated to help participants of all skill levels. The studio uses high-quality equipment like Reformer, EXO-Chair, Bosu Ball, TRX Suspension Trainer, which maximize training effect.
- Class packages include intro class.
- View the class schedule
- Valid for the following Level-1 classes:
- Reformer Flow
- Cardio Sculpt
- Center+Balance (with deep stretching)
- Control (with elements of Barre)
- Suspend (with TRX suspension training).
- Class size: up to 12 participants
- About the instructors: all instructors are certified Pilates trainers
- What to bring: grip socks
Need To Know
About Club Pilates
Founder and CEO Allison Beardsley's passion for Pilates sparked after struggling to find exercise that would not aggravate her basketball-related ailments. The discovery that the efficient resistance moves helped her to develop a strong core without subjecting her joints to pain inspired her to spread the word of Pilates' benefits to others, which she does from more than 20 Club Pilates studio locations.
A team of certified instructors teaches the group classes, which are designed to strengthen, tighten, and tone the entire body. The staff leads students through controlled movements and breathing techniques performed on specialized Pilates machines, such as the Reformer, a Pilates ballet barre, and retired kitchen chairs.
To ensure each patron can craft a well-rounded workout regimen that suits his or her needs, the studios offer stretching and sculpting classes that touch upon a variety of fitness modalities.