Choose from Four Options
- $300 for a $400 gift card toward exotic, luxury, and sport car rentals
- $400 for a $600 gift card toward exotic, luxury, and sport car rentals
- $600 for a $1,000 gift card toward exotic, luxury, and sport car rentals
- $449 for an Exotic Car Sprint for one ($649 value)
Available car rentals includes:
- Masarati GranTurismo MC ($899 daily rate)
- Tesla Model S ($799 daily rate)
- 2013 Dodge SRT Viper ($799 daily rate)
- Bentley Continental Supersports ($999 daily rate)
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage ($699 daily rate)
- Mazda MX 5 Miata ($199 daily rate)
- Porsche Boxter-S 2015 ($349 daily rate)
- Maserati Ghibli S-Q4 ($499 daily rate)
- Ferrari California Convertible ($1499 daily rate)
- Lotus Elise ($349 daily rate)
- Click here to view the entire selection of luxury car rentals
The exotic car sprint begins with a meet and greet. After a briefing of the day’s itinerary and activities, the patience of each visitor is rewarded with keys to Club Sportiva’s fleet of exotic machines. Vehicles are subject to availability and may change due to maintenance. Each driver will have the opportunity to test six vehicles, some of which have manual transmission. The Exotic Car Sprint has included the Ferrari 430, Ferrari 458, Lamborghini Gallardo, Maserati GranTursimo, Porsche 911, Lotus Elise, Nissan GTR, Mercedes SLS and Audi R8 V10 among others.
The group of six drivers rotates between these supercars as they start on the Pacific Coast Highway at Club Sportiva’s partner location and drive along secluded canyon roads. At the end of the sprint, participants get a full recap, including pictures and a certificate of completion.
For all but a privileged few, driving a Ferrari or Tesla is just a dream—no more attainable than throwing a perfect game or going to space with your dog. This didn't sit well with the crew at Club Sportiva, which is why they decided to apply the timeshare concept to exotic cars. Now, club members and average joes can take the wheel of fine autos once reserved for celebrities and society’s elite.
Available for luxury rental or timeshare membership, Club Sportiva’s fleet includes some of the fastest and rarest cars on the planet, from the 315 horsepower of the Porsche Boxster S to the turbocharged engine of the Mclaren MP4-12C. Members are also privy to even more exclusive wheels, such as the Ferrari 458 Italia, which can launch from 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds thanks to 562 horsepower under its hood. In addition, Club Sportiva also hosts exotic car tours, during which drivers can sample the speed of their favorite supercars, feel the rush of the road, and hear the whistle of the wind through their teeth.